The pass rate for driving tests is only 43%. Will you be “first time lucky” or, more likely, need 2 or 3 attempts?
Improve your chances of a first time pass by reading our free report. In it, you’ll learn…
- The 10 most common reasons for failing your driving test (according to a survey of leading UK driving schools)… and how to avoid them
- The right and wrong way to approach junctions
- What you should do every 10 seconds during your test
- What you should do at a red light (the answer isn’t “stop”)
- The signalling habit that will get you error points in your test
- And much, much moreTo have a free copy of this report emailed to you, just pop your name and email address into the boxes to the right.